Странице

среда, 15. јул 2015.

Prom outfit



It's been awhile, since my last post,a terrible mount is behind me. I enrolled in college,and I am so happy abot it. However my prom was about a month ago and this is what I was wearing. I didn't go for a 'classy' look like the rest of the boys in my school,all in black and white... I decided to go with dark blue combination. You can't go wrong with it. The important thing are the shoes. You need to find classy,matching and most importantly comfortable shoes. Like this one that I have,from italien leather. I had a little problem with finding a matching jacket,so the taylor made it for me and I really like how the whole combination turned out. What do you guys say?

Proslo je dosta vremena od mog zadnjeg posta, grozan mesec je iza mene. Upisao sam fakultet i presrecan sam zbog toga. Kako god moja matura je bila pre nekih mesec dana i ovo sam nosio. Namerno se nisam odlucio za 'klasican' izgled kao vecina momaka iz moje skole,sve u crno i belo... Odlucio sam se za teget kombinaciju. Ne mozete pogresiti sa njom. Vazna stvar su cipele,pored toga sto moraju biti klasicne i odgovarajuce,moraju biti i udobne. Kao ove moje,od italijanske koze. Imao sam mali problem sa pronalazenjem odgovarajuceg sakoa,pa mi ga je sasio krojac i stvarno mi se svidelo kako je cela kombinacija ispila. Sta vi kazete?












    jacket/sako taylor made
    shirt/kosulja scotch and soda
    bow tie/masna vintage
    pants/pantalone H&M
    shoes/cipele nicola benson

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар